Next Annual Meeting
Thank You to Our 2016 Sponsors
2018 Notre Dame, Indiana (dates tbd)
2019 Mankato, Minnesota (dates tbd)
Help Support MAC
Recent Theses & Dissertations
- Late Paleo-Indian Period Lithic Economies, Mobility, and Group Organization in Wisconsin.
- Investigating the Functions of Copper Material Culture from Four Oneota Sites of the Lake Koshkonong Region.
- Late Archaic Hunter-Gatherer Lithic Technology and Function (Chipped Stone, Ground Stone, and Fire-Cracked Rock): A Study of Domestic Life, Foodways, and Seasonal Mobility on Grand Island in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- The Introduction of Havana-Hopewell in West Michigan and Northwest Indiana: An Integrative Approach to the Identification of Communities, Interaction Networks, and Mobility Patterns
- Lithic Analysis and Spatial Patterning at the Bremer Site (21DK06), Dakota County, Minnesota
- Late Prehistoric Lithic Economies in the Prairie Peninsula: A Comparison of Oneota and Langford in Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
- The Prehistoric Economics of the Kautz Site: a Late Archaic and Woodland Site in Northeastern Illinois
- Mississippian Community-Making through Everyday Items at Kincaid Mounds
- Vertebrate Evidence for Diet and Food-processing at the Multicomponent Finch Site (47 JE-0902) in Jefferson County, Southeastern Wisconsin
- Archived Thesis and Dissertations Abstracts
News & Updates
- News: Man Mound Designated as a National Historic Landmark in Wisconsin
- MCJA Online Access Issues
- 2016 Edition of Early Peoples of Indiana
- Indiana Archaeology Month
- Elaine Ann Bluhm Herold (1925 — 2015)
- Hopewell Culture project launches website
- Indiana Archaeology journal available